Thursday, March 26, 2009

About Me...

So I guess the best way to start my blog is to tell you about me. I live in Indiana with my family; my husband, two daughters (both 17), a son (15), and our two dogs (also part of the family)! We're what you would call a blended family. My husband has four children (three of which live at home) and two of those are also mine. We just met his daughter (one of the 17 year olds)about eight years ago and she has lived with us the last three of those. (That's a LONG story for another post.) We have been happily married for sixteen years (yes, I know... another confusing math thing, considering the two 17 year old daughters).

My life can be very confusing and exhilarating at the same time. I don't have a lot of out-of-the-box excitement, but yet I definitely have things that are not your everyday situations. I guess that's why I feel the need to share. If I can go through it, I'm sure there are others out there who have had similar situations, and I would love to share and help if I can. I don't ever want to bore anyone, but hope that my life can somehow inspire others. :) ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment